Recovery pathways listed in the NMRE Recovery Pathway Directory must meet criteria below.
1. Meeting is open to public and free of any solicitation to join sect, organization, social group, or religion.
2. Is not listed in a 12-Step Directory
3. Have contact person with valid contact information on file with NMSAS Recovery Center. Incorrect contact information is grounds for removal of recovery pathway
4. Provide a safe environment for all who attend
5. Meeting/activities must have a recovery orientation
If you would like to start a new pathway meeting in your area, NMSAS can help you with the process. Please fill on this form and someone will contact you.